Protection of personal data is among the top priorities of Vestel Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Company”). Our Company, acting as the data controller with full awareness of our responsibility regarding this matter, will process and protect personal data in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law") and the other relevant legislation.
With this Disclosure Statement on the Processing of Personal Data, it is aimed to provide the necessary transparency by informing your side about the personal data processed in accordance with the Law in order for you to benefit from our products and services that we offer to our customers.
A. PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed by our Company in accordance with the basic principles specified under the Law, within the framework of personal data processing requirements and for the purposes stated below.
Purpose of Processing
(e-mail, country/city, phone number, address information)
(i)To inform about the products and services offered by our Company
(ii)Reporting order records for our products and services,
(ii)To receive and respond to requests or complaints from our customers, as well as customer relationship management;
|- In accordance with Article 5 of the Law, personal data may be processed in the case of legitimate interest of the data controller, provided that it does not prejudice the fundamental rights and freedoms of the persons concerned. Pursuant to this, personal data will be processed in line with the legitimate interest of our Company, based on the importance of ensuring customer satisfaction, continuity, preventing customer loss and gaining new customers. |
B.SHARING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred to the following persons in accordance with the conditions specified in the relevant article of the Law regarding the transfer of personal data;
Our suppliers from whom we receive services in software, maintenance, security and personal data hosting within the scope of information technologies;
Our business partners from whom we receive legal support, if required,
Legally authorized public institutions and legally authorized private institutions within the scope of our statutory obligations.
C.PROCESSING AND SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA UPON YOUR EXISTING EXPLICIT CONSENT
In order for the personal data to be processed for some purposes within the scope of the law, the explicit consent of the person concerned should be obtained. Our Company, acting in accordance with the personal data processing conditions set forth by the Law, shall process your personal data only if you have given your consent and pursuant to the following objectives of processing:
The customization of our products and services according to your tastes, usage habits and needs and for carrying out the analysis, segmentation or targeting studies; for conducting the specific product or service offers, new product announcements, campaigns, promotions and other marketing activities unique to you; conducting surveys and performance of customer satisfaction measurement studies and contacting your side in electronic environment in this context. Your personal data may be shared with our third-party suppliers from whom we receive service for such purposes.
D.METHOD TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be collected pursuant to the terms of data collection requirements in electronic environment through our web sites, and e-mail. Data is stored for 6 months. Since the server of the website is located in Germany, your personal data may be transferred abroad.
E.YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW
As per article 11 of the Law, data owners shall be entitled with the following:
• To learn whether personal data has been processed or not,
• To request the information related to personal data if such personal data has been processed,
• To learn the purpose for the processing of personal data and whether these data have been used in accordance with the intention or not,
• To have information about third parties to which personal data has been transferred either at home or abroad,
• To request the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or improperly processed and to request that the process carried out in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
• To request that personal data be deleted or destroyed even if it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws and in the case that the reasons for such processing are not present any more to request that the process carried out in this context be notified to third parties,
• To object to the occurrence of a result against the person itself by means of analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To demand that damages be eliminated in the event of a corruption due to the processing of personal data contrary to the law.
In the case your requests regarding these rights, are submitted by the Data Owner in written form to the address Levent 199, Büyükdere Cad. No: 199 34394 Şişli, İstanbul / Türkiye or via e-mail (REM), secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or via any e-mail address which you have previously notified to the Company, if any, registered to the address to firstname.lastname@example.org they will be evaluated and finalized within 30 (thirty) days.
Last Update: 30.01.2023